Wineries are extremely popular wedding venues in British Columbia. Usually the architecture is rich and rustic. The setting is usually Rustic in the country with mountains in the background. Choosing a winery for your wedding is a great choice!
2. Mann Farms barn (https://www.maanfarms.com)
3. Singletree Winery (https://singletreewinery.com/)
4. Mt Lehman (https://mtlehmanwinery.com)
5. Chaberton Estate (https://www.chabertonwinery.com)
1. Summerhill Pyramid (https://www.summerhill.bc.ca)
2. Painted Rock Estate (http://www.paintedrock.ca)
3. CedarCreek Estate (https://www.cedarcreek.bc.ca)
4. 50th Parallel Estate (https://www.50thparallel.com)
We usually just stay on site for events of this nature. Why? because they are usually set in some amazing locations with minimal amount of people! The straight lines of the grapes and the greenery always make for some amazing photoshoot locations! We are always happy to recommend the best spots if you book us!
We love making art that is uniquely different from other wedding photographers you have seen. We candidly document your story and let events naturally unfold throughout your day. We guide you during the portrait session to make you feel comfortable and look your best to create “WOW” photos. We pride ourselves on being “different” in the wedding industry and we want you to get photos unlike anyone else.
Check out the galleries below for some examples of some winery weddings we have photographed over the years. The first set is a collection of weddings and the second is a full featured gallery of weddings! Get in touch if you love our photography!
We wanted a photojournalistic/documentary style to our shots and these two delivered everything we wanted plus more! So many of our guests have written us to tell us just how beautiful every shot is and we are absolutely floored with the quality of the photos.